Manorama Sharma Gupta M.D has over thirty years experience of caring for people in need. In addition to her exemplerary work in the medical field, she has been involved in fundraising for homeless shelters, directed free health fairs, volunteered for churches and has been a leader in several non-profit organizations and Community Organizations.
- Government Degree College, Bareli (M.P.), India Best Student Award
- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal (M.P.), India Scholarship Award
- Bhopal University, Bhopal (M.P.), India First in Order of Merit
- Served as second opinion physician for:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan
Wayne Oakland Insurance Co., Troy, Michigan
Intracorp and Health International
- Member of the Advisory Board of Medical World News, 1982-1986
- Ronald Regan Republican Gold Medal Award winner from the National Republican Congressional committee for 2004 and recognized as Pioneer of Healthcare Reform.
M.S Thesis: “Study of Endometrium in Infertile Women,”
(Submitted to University of Indore, India)
Publication: “Less Expensive Skin Resurfacing by Longer Pulse CO2 Laser,”
The American Journal o Cosmetic Surgery , vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 339-344, 1996.
- “Teenage Pregnancy – Myths vs. Reality,” Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center, Fountain Valley, CA, November 3, 1993.
- “Hormones and Cosmetic Surgery,” Senior Citizens Group, Cerritos Library, Cerritos, CA, November 15, 1997.
- “Hormones in Perimenopausal Women,” Family Forum Women’s Group, October 23, 1999, Cerritos, CA.
- “Hormones and Their Use for Anti-Aging Treatment,” Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Medical Center Continuing Medical Education Program, Fountain Valley, CA, October 2003.
- “Botox Treatment in Cosmetic Surgery,” Annual Continuing Medical Education Program of India Medical Association of Southern California, October 2001, Anaheim.
Seminar on Bith control and STD in Excel Medical Center.
Lecture on Health and Nutrition In Excel Medical center.
1. Secretary, Toastmaster’s Club of Orange County Medical Association, 1996- 97
2. Treasurer, India Medical Association of Southern California, 1993
3. Secretary, India Medical Association of Southern California, 1994
4. Vice-President, India Medical Association of Southern California, 1995
5. President, India Medical Association of Southern California, 1996
6. Chairman, India Medical Association of Southern California, 1997
7. Trustee, India Medical Association of Southern California, 1999-2000
8. Chair of Board of Trustees, India Medical Association of Southern California, 2001
9. President, Federation of Indo-American Association of Southern California, 2001
10. Advisory Board Member, Outpatient Surgery Center of Fountain Valley, 1999- 2003.
11. Chair Federation of Indo-American Association of Southern California, 2002.
12. Vice-Chairperson, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Fountain Valley, CA, 2004.
1. Member, Public Service Committee, Orange County Medical Association,1988-90.
2. Member, Communications Committee, Orange County Medical Association, 1988-90
3. Producer, Community Service Program on Health, Paragon Television, Huntington Beach, CA, 1988-92.
4. Chairperson, Cultural & Social Program, India Medical Association, 1993.
5. Physicians’ Advisory Committee to California Assemblywoman Doris Allen, 1993.
6. Co-host, Radio Mayuri Program (1530 AM), 1993-94.
7. Member, Advisory Committee, Outpatient Surgery Center, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, 1993-2003.
8. Member of Bioethics Committee, Huntington Beach Hospital Medical Center,Huntington Beach, CA, 1995.
9. Perinatal and Gynecology Quality Review Committee, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Fountain Valley, CA, 1997-99.
10. Annual Convention Planning Committee, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, 1998.
11. Organizer of Health Fairs for Indigent Patients, in Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside Counties, sponsored by IMA and FIA, 1993-2003
12. Chair person of Cultural program of National Federation of Indian Associations in National Convention in Long Beach, CA
13. Vice President of Lion,s Clube of Artesia CA
14.Founder and President of Global Peace Foundation Inc.