Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appointed Harry Walia, Florida to his Asian Pacific American Advisory Committee.
Los Angeles, SEP. 25, 2016
NRIpress.club/Rana G. Singh/Gary Singh
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has appointed over 30 Asian Pacific American Advisory Committee members including FOUR NRIs - Shalabh Kumar from Illinois, K V Kumar from California , Puneet Ahluwalia from Virginia and Harry Walia from Florida to discuss growing concerns over educational opportunities, employment and the economy.
Harry has served in several other leadership roles over the years, including but not
• Finance coordinator for
Bush-Cheney campaign, 2003;
• Dole presidential campaign
Florida host committee, 1996;
• South Asia Policy Advisor and Finance co-chair for Lamar Alexander's presid
• Senatorial Trust and Senatorial
Inner Circle attendee, 1996;
• Florida Victory Committee member in 1996-1998 and 2004;
• Florida Victory Committee member, 2004;
• Republican Executive Committee member,
Sarasota county from
2008 to present;
• Sarasota South County Republican Club Board member, 2010; and
• Co-chair of Indian Americ
an Republican Council, 2008.