Wedding Extravaganza at its peak on September 15, 2012 at Chaudhuri's residence, Hemet, California
Hemet, California, Oct.01, 2012
A.Dube//Gary Singh/V. Pawar/Ramesh
Dr. Kali Pradip Chaudhuri and Mrs. Sunanda Chaudhri celebrated the wedding reception of their son, Kali Priyo Choudhuri, which was extravagantly beautiful. It was an extraordinarily superb display of elegance from the very first moment.
Groom, Kali Priyo Chaudhuri and Bride, Priyangana Sharma
The rhythmic vibration of the Indian classical Sitar baffled the entire crowd. It was a spectacular to watch the grand entrance of the beautiful bride Priyangana, on an elephant over a red carpet. The crowd was entertained with cultural dancers like the Bhangra dancer with vigorous jumps attracted everyone’s attention. Odissi dancers on the other hand were graceful and gave an outstanding performance, which captured everyone’s heart. Among the attendees, there were number of dignitaries who came from all-around California, and among them were Senators, Congressman, and State Assemblyman.
(L to R) Mr. Ramendra Prasad and Mrs. Namita Sharma- and their daughter, Bride Priyangana////Groom, Kali Priyo Chaudhuri, son of Mr. Kali Pradip and Mrs. Sunanda Chaudhuri.
Ganesh Bandana, Badhubaran, Mangalacharan and Bihu dancers were just unique and flawless. Everyone gathered in the backyard of many acres where the religious rituals took place such as Yajna, Agnishkahi, Hindu Puja seeking Blessings from the Almighty God and the past and present generations of the Chaudhuri heritage.
To top this all, was the tantalizing dinner comprising of abundance of items ever seen at an occasion. There was Indian Food of course, but fantasized by the Italian, American, and Filipino food. Then the Mouth watering Desserts which comprised of about 20 different kinds of Indian sweets and ice cream, and the must taste “Indian Paan” was unforgettable. There were comments made by some of the guests. People’s comment about food—“Oh my God! We need at least 10 days to finish all these various kinds of food items”.
The actual wedding ceremony had taken place already in India months ago.
The Chaudhuri family vividly and diligently followed each and every custom and rituals of Hindu Vivah (marriage) for the past two years.
- On the auspicious day of 23rd January 2009 with blessings from the Almighty God and the past and present generation of the Chaudhuri heritage “Badhugrahan” (accepting the bride) was commenced.
- On 23rd January 2010, Engagement (in Guwahati).
- On 31st January 2010, Engagement ceremony in Kolkata was accomplished.
- On 25th November 2011(In USA), “Ganesh Puja”.
- 26th November 2011, Aiburo Bhat (in Kolkata).
- 18th January 2012, was “Snan” (Bathing ceremony), and “Sangeet” in the evening.
- 19th January 2012, “Reception” & “Vivah” (Hindu Wedding Ceremony) at Night in Kolkata.
- 21st January 2012, (Boubhat) at Noon.
- 22nd January 2012, “Grand Reception” with entertainment programs that including Bihu, Danil and “Parampara” by Ms. Hema Malini, Esha Deol, and most famous signer “Shhan”.
The Bride comes from Assam, haling from a prestigious Brahmin family, which migrated from Kanauj. The ancestors used to be the Purohit of King of Assam and Kamakshha Mander.
- Bride, Priyangana, daughter of Mr. Ramendra Prasad and Mrs. Namita Sharma.
Chaudhuri family originally migrated from Mesopotamia and on the riverbank of Euphrater, then migrated to Perria and then to Punjab and from Punjab to Selet (Bengal) India.
Groom, Kali Priyo Chaudhuri, son of Mr. Kali Pradip and Mrs. Sunanda Chaudhuri.
The Auspicious wedding ritual and reception (both in USA and India) was blessed with the words:
Om Punyaham, Om Radhim, and Om Svasti
The conservative and religious Chaudhuri family strongly believes that in Hinduism, marriage is a social and family obligation to perpetuate a divine centered life in which self-realization rather than material gratification is the reason for its continuation.
In Kolkata the whole Rajprasad Palace was illuminated with green light, Green means ‘Beginning of Life’.
“Kindle the lamp of Love with Thy Life The heaven’s river has drowned its banks and the Flood of joy is abroad” (Rabindranath).
Nasdaq-listed $1.6 billion KPC healthcareServices
Healthcare Services of LA starts First private medical college
in West Bengal
Los Angeles, June 21, 2008
KPC Healthcare Services of Riverside, California (50 miles fromm
Los Angeles) has got approval from Indian Govt. to set up private
medical college in Jadavpur, Kolkata. According to sources, KPC
will invest Rs 1,000 crore for this project.
Addressing to media, Dr K P Chaudhuri, chairman of KPC Healthcare
Services and also the chairman of KPC Medical College Hospital said:
- KPC Medical College Hospital will have a 750-bed medical college,
260-bed multi-speciality hospital, 400-bed super speciality hospital,
an infectious disease hospital, medical information technology
centre and a medical mall which will sell medicines and other
- We had acquired the defunct K S Roy TB Hospital in Jadavpur
from the state government. The medical college has already come
up on 25 acres and rest of the facilities will come up over some
23 acres lying vacant. We have already invested Rs 300 crore for
the college and will invest another Rs 1,000 crore for the whole
- There will also be a dental, para-medical and inter-disciplinary
college as part of the campus which will offer specialised courses
in areas like bio-medical engineering and hospital management
- We have secured the Medical Council of India approval to admit
150 students annually for the MBBS course and will start its first
session in September 2008.
- The admission process and fee structure for the medical college
will be finalised in consultation with the West Bengal government.
Some of the students will be selected through West Bengal JEE
and we will also start our own selection process
- We are fully committed to academic excellence. The students
at Shovarani Nursing College are clearly benefiting from our world-class
academic programs, faculty and facilities
- If students can go to China for medical education, why can't
they come to India?
KPC will be converted into a fullfledged university with 31 colleges
for different disciplines. The new university will spread across
an area of 11 lakh sq feet and will eventually grow to 54 lakh sq
ft. An agricultural university at Sonarpur is on the anvil and land
has already been acquired for it. A hotel will be constructed to
house the relatives of the patients. It happens to be located in
the chief minister's constituency in Jadavpur.
About The KPC Group and Dr. Dr. Kali P. Chaudhuri:
The KPC Group is a worldwide conglomerate – founded by Dr.
Kali P. Chaudhuri. Dr. Chaudhuri is recognized worldwide as a visionary
who has successfully integrated modern medical science with state-of-the-art
technology tools and today’s Information Technology-enabled
management techniques to create a unique business model in the healthcare
Today’s KPC Group is a highly successful worldwide enterprise
- Healthcare Services and Facilities – Premier hospitals
and healthcare facilities in Orange County, Riverside County and
- IT-enabled Services : Engineering, Information Technology and
specialized “knowledge verticals”
- Research & Development : Pharmaceutical, Medicinal Chemistry
& Molecular Medicine
- Educational Institutions : International network of specialized
Medical, Engineering & Information Technology institutions
- Real Estate Enterprises : World-class Real Estate Development
and Management : Prime commercial properties, Resorts and Recreational
facilities, Tea plantations, Vineyards, Agricultural Nursery,
Fisheries and Prime Timber plantations
- Worldwide Travel Services : Network of IT-enabled travel service
support centers in the USA and India
For more information contact:
Dr. Chaudhuri has implemented his service model to create a highly
successful portfolio of Medical / Healthcare operation that serves
over 700,000 people and generates in excess of $1.6 billion in revenue.
He lives in Hemet, California with his wife, Sunanda, and children,
Kali Priyo and Sumanta.
Education and Professional Achievement:
* Certified by American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
* Fellow member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
* Fellow member of the American College of Surgeons
* Fellow member of the International College of Surgeons
* Faculty member of the prestigious Loma Linda University Medical
School, California, USA
* Chairman, Department of Surgery, Hemet Valley Medical Center,
* Chairman, Orthopedic Department, Hemet Community Medical Group,
* Chairman, Orthopedic Department, APEX Healthcare Medical Center,
Source: KPC Group Services, Riverside, California and India News